Portal Home > Knowledgebase > Payments & Billing > Account Cancellation & Termination Policy
Account Cancellation & Termination Policy
Your Virtual Gladiators account is initially activated as a recurring subscription.
You may cancel the recurring payment at any time through your Virtual Gladiators Client Control Panel if you wish to revert to a month-to-month arrangement.
First, login to your Virtual Gladiators Client Area. Under Account Overview, click on the View link:
In the next screen, select Request Cancellation in the drop-down next to the product you wish to cancel:
In the next screen, please fill out the reason for the cancellation, select either Immediate or End of Billing Period for the cancellation type and then click on the Request Cancellation button to confirm:
NOTE: If you select Immediate, be sure you've downloaded all files first, as your server will be terminated immediately and all files deleted.
Please be aware of the following procedures before canceling the recurring payments:
- Unpaid accounts will be automatically suspended after 6 days without payment.
- Unpaid accounts will be automatically terminated after 12 days without payment.
- Terminated accounts will be deleted immediately, including all files stored on our servers.
- While Virtual Gladiators does maintain 30 days worth of backups of all user account files, we cannot guarantee that files can be restored intact after an account has been terminated.
NOTE: If you were paying with PayPal and started your service before August 20th 2014, you MUST login to PayPal and cancel the subscription, or you will continue to be billed by them. PayPal doesn't allow our billing software to modify or cancel active subscriptions. (We have since switched to a more robust Billing Agreement module.)
You must also cancel the active subscription in your Paypal account to avoid being charged again:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Profile near the top of the page.
- Select My money.
- In the My preapproved payments section, click Update.
- Select the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel and click Cancel.
- Click Cancel Profile to confirm your request..
If you have any questions regarding a cancelation, please contact us via the "Open Ticket" menu option in your Virtual Gladiators Client Control Panel, or catch us on Live Help Chat.
Add to Favourites Print this Article